Schedule & Course Info
- Welcome Letter
- Course Schedule
- Course Information Folder
- Literature List
- Grading Criteria
- How to Reference (Harvard System – Anglia Ruskin University)
- Language and Writing Support
- Support Services for all students and Special Pedagogical Support
- Examination Schedule
- Module 1 – Why Change?
- Module 1/2 – Discussion Group Instructions with Literature Overview & Timeline
- Module 2 – Padlet Instructions
- Module 2/3 – Actors in Action Research
- Module 3 – Comparative Analysis – Final Assignment
- Course Reader
- Crutchfield, L.R. 2018, How Change Happens: Why Some Social Movements Succeed While Others Don’t, John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated, Newark.
- Maree Brown, A. 2017, Emergent Strategy: Shaping Change, Changing Worlds, AK Press
- Massey, G. (2015). Ways of Social Change – Making Sense of Modern Times. SAGE Publications.
- Scharmer, C.O., 2009, Theory U: Learning from the future as it emerges. Berrett-Koehler Publishers.
- Senge, P.M., Smith, B., Kruschwitz, N., Laur, J. & Schley, S. 2008, The necessary revolution: how individuals and organizations are working together to create a sustainable world, Doubleday, New York.
- Stroh, D.P., 2015, Systems thinking for social change: A practical guide to solving complex problems, avoiding unintended consequences, and achieving lasting results. Chelsea Green Publishing.