Here you will find the latest information related to the course ‘Critical Perspectives on Sustainable Development in Sweden 2018’!
Please keep checking this course portal for the latest updates, and contact us if you have any question at: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule & Course Info
- Use and Misuse of Nature’s Resources: An Environmental History of Sweden (By Naturvårdsverket)
- The Nordic Model: Scandinavia Since 1945 (By Mary Hilson)
- How to Become a Really Good Pain in the Ass: a critical thinker’s guide to asking the
right questions (By Christopher DiCarlo)
- Course Reader Index
- Group Presentations
- Peer Review Instruction & Pecha Kucha Resources
- Individual Assignment
- Relevant lecture material will be uploaded here
Welcome to the course ‘Critical Perspectives on Sustainable Development in Sweden’ 2018!