Welcome to apply to work at CEMUS as a teaching or course assistant. The open positions to work with courses are listed below. Last day of application 2022-08-26.
Note: We have two parallel ads posted at the same time. One type of position, teaching assistant/amanuens, is a position to work at the university while you are a student. CEMUS model is student-led education, so most new employees come in to the organisation in this role. Apply for this posision first hand. The other position, course assistant/kursassistent, does not demand that you are an active student, but it does demand some prevoius documented experience of working with student led education. This position is also to coordinate courses, but is seen as somewhat more senior than a teaching assistant.
Open positions for courses Spring 2023
The positions are for work at one or more of the following courses. Course with Swedish names are given in Swedish and to work with these you have to be able to speak Swedish. All other courses are given in English. Read about the courses at the end of this page.
Omfattning 25 %, period 2022-10-01 – 2023-09-30
- 2 positioner: Hållbar utveckling B, 30 hp (inklusive ansvar för momenten “Värderingar, världsbilder och visioner” 7,5 hp och “B-uppsats i hållbar utveckling”, 7,5 hp)
Omfattning 17 %, period 2022-10-01 – 2023-09-30
- 2 positioner: Hållbar utveckling B – delkursen Förändringsprocesser, 7.5 hp
Extent 23 %, period 2022-10-01 – 2023-09-30
- 2 positions: Climate Change Leadership – Power, Politics and Culture, 15 credits
- 2 positions: Sustainable Economic Futures – Nature, Equity and Community, 15 credits
Extent 17% 2022-10-01 – 2023-09-30
- 2 positions: Technology, Power and the Future of Humanity, 7,5 credits (also part of Hållbar utveckling B, 30 credits, daytime course)
- 2 positions: Life Philosophy and the Modern Society, 7,5 credits
- 2 positions: Actors and Strategies for Change – Toward Global Sustainabilities, 7,5 credits
- 2 positions: Sustainable Design – Ecology, Culture and Human Built Worlds, 7,5 credits
- 2 positions: Perspectives on Climate Change – Ecopshychology, Art and Narratives, 7,5 credits
Extent 12 %, period 2022-10-01 – 2023-09-30
Find, and read more about, all the courses above here: www.cemus.uu.se/education
Skicka in din ansökan via länkarna nedan
Annonser på Svenska (sök positionen genom länken i annonsen):
Send in your application via links below
Teaching assistant: https://uu.se/en/about-uu/join-us/details/?positionId=465987
We look forward to your application!