Welcome to apply to work at Cemus as a teaching or course assistant. The open positions to work with courses are listed below. Last day of application is August 27th.
Note: We have two parallel ads posted at the same time. One type of position, teaching assistant/amanuens, is a position to work at the University while you are a student. Cemus model is student-led education, so most new employees come in to the organisation in this role. Apply for this posision first hand. The other position, course assistant/kursassistent, does not demand that you are an active student, but it does demand some prevoius documented experience of working with student led education. This position is also to coordinate courses, but is seen as somewhat more senior than a teaching assistant.
The open positions:
The positions are for work at one or more of the following courses. * marks a course given in Swedish (and to work with these, you need to be able to speak Swedish). Other courses are given in English.
Extent 30 %, period 2020-10-01 – 2021-07-31
- 2 positions: *Värderingar, världsbilder och visioner, 7,5 credits, and *Livsfilosofi och det moderna samhället, 7,5 credits. ( 15 credits in total. Both are part of the course package ”Hållbar utveckling B” 30 credits.)
- 2 positions: *Teknik, makt och mänsklighetens framtid, 7,5 credits, and *B-uppsats i hållbar utveckling, 7,5 credits. (15 credits in total. Both are part of the course package ”Hållbar utveckling B” 30 credits.)
Extent 33 %, period 2020-10-01 – 2021-07-31
- 2 positions: Climate Change Leadership – Power, Politics and Culture, 15 credits, and Climate Change Leadership – Power, Politics and Culture (distance), 15 credits.
Extent 25%, period 2020-10-01 – 2021-07-31
- 2 positions: Sustainable Economic Futures – Nature, Equity and Community, 15 credits
Extent 20%, period 2020-10-01 – 2021-07-31
- 2 positions: Actors and Strategies for Change: Towards Global Sustainability, 7.5 credits
- 2 positions: Sustainable Design: Ecology, Culture and Human Built Worlds, 7.5 credits
Extent 12%, period 2020-10-01 – 2021-07-31
- 2 positions: Sustainable Development: Worldviews and Discourses – a Seminar Series, 5 credits (part of the Master program in Sustainable Development)
Apply to work with the courses through the application links specified in the work ads:
Annonser på Svenska (sök positionen genom länken i annonsen):
We look forward to your application!